Mason Street Townhomes - 5900 NE Mason St.
Applewood Corner Condominium - SE 71st & Woodward St.
Cully Grove - NE 47th & Going St.
- Residential Design: “2017 AIA Housing Awards: The Rest of the Best – Winners in the Non-Custom Categories”
- Metro Parent: “Mi Casa Es Su Casa”
- KATU News (photo) – “Green Living: New Portland neighborhood has sustainability in mind”
- Oregon Business: “New co-housing community bucks market trends”
- Oregonian: “Cohousing community could sprout in Cully”
- KATU News (video)
- Oregon Business: “Co-housing wonk: Eli Speak hammers out policy”
- Washington Post: “Kids are living with their parents longer. It’s a good thing.”
- Portland Tribune: “Novick: more ‘missing middle’ homes needed”
- AARP Livable Communities: “8 Domains of Livability Case Studies: Making Big Sense of Small Homes”
- The Hollywood Star: “Rose City neighbors explore options for development at Infill Expo”
- New York Times: “Grandma Never Had it so Good”
- Swarthmore College Bulletin: “Portland Cohousing Developer Eli Spevak ’93 Builds Sustainable Homes Around an Ethos of Sharing”
- AIA’s Blueprints for Senior Living: “Friends of All Ages: Life in Multigenerational Communities”
- “College Forever? First Co-Working, Now Co-Living”
City of Portland 2010 BEST Award for Products or Service
Accessory Dwelling Units
Peninsula Park Commons - Phase 2
- Portland Spaces Magazine: “Tailor Made Community – An ensemble of builders, artisans, and friends create their own pedal-powered Portland version of Arts & Crafts style for a co-housing project near Peninsula Park”
- The Portland Mercury: “Hot Houses – Density is Portland’s Future. Some Smart, Young Architects Get it Right”