Although our primary mission is to develop new homes & communities, Eli also offers consulting services on an hourly basis to groups or individuals, subject to time availability. He also consults with local governments, non-profits and civic organizations. Topics include:
- Feasibility studies, code reviews, and site visits to brainstorm options for accessory dwelling units, middle housing, small home communities, and tiny home clusters
- Zoning reform and other strategies to encourage smaller, more efficient, and less expensive housing types
- Property acquisition strategies and due diligence
- Legal and financing structures for ADUs, joint property ownership models, and development of housing cluster communities
- Mentoring of local groups undertaking cohousing development projects at any scale
Please feel free to contact Eli at email@example.com to see if his experience might be a good match for your project or organization.