Now reserving homes! Please visit www.CullyGreenPDX.com for details.
Orange Splot LLC is building a 23-home community in the Cully Neighborhood, designed in partnership David Bonn Design and Communitecture. Cully Green will be located on three lots totaling ~1.5 acres (60,944 square feet), across the street from the recently completed 16-home Cully Grove community on NE Going St. near NE 47th Ave.
Find single-page bid information here.
(7) Attached Townhomes: 1,574 square feet, 3BR, 2 BA
(5) Attached Townhomes: 1,393 square feet, 3 BR, 2BA
(8) Attached Townhomes: 1,012 square feet, 2BR, 1.5 BA
(2) Attached Townhomes: 1,078 square feet, 2BR, 1.5 BA
(1) Common House with guest rooms: 1,552 square feet, 2 BR, 2 BA
(1) Existing House: 1,470 square feet, 4BR, 2BA
Features & Amenities
Designed around (and inspired by!) a centrally-located fir tree grove, the site plan is intended to facilitate community building, more efficient resource use, and interaction among residents. Cully Green will offer residents private homes with shared amenities, including:
- Preserved grove of fir trees with campfire area and nearby sauna;
- Centrally-located common building with kitchen for social gatherings and food processing projects, bike repair shop, laundry facilities, and more;
- Charging stations for electric vehicles;
- Homes that are solar-ready for PV panels and greywater-ready for irrigation;
- Guesthouse for friends and family who come to visit; and
- Community garden, picnic area, bike barn, and children’s play areas.
Learn more about Cully Green’s innovative features and amenities here.
Cully Green presents another opportunity to model what we’re calling “voluntary inclusionary zoning.” Now that the State of Oregon (finally!) allows inclusionary zoning, cities can require new residential developments over a certain size to include a small percentage of affordable homes. We’re asking socially-conscious investors to help provide relatively inexpensive financing for this and other new developments in exchange for our voluntary inclusion of permanently affordable homes. To that end, we are working with Proud Ground and Living Cully to include 2-3 permanently affordable homes within this community for first time homebuyers at or below 80% of Median Family Income (with a sizable contribution from Orange Splot LLC per affordable unit).
This project has received strong support from the Cully Association of Neighbors, and other advocates in support of increasing affordable homeownership in Cully. We have obtained approval for a Comprehensive Plan Amendment and Zone Change to obtain R3 zoning for the whole site, received approval on building permits, and began construction. Construction is on-track to wrap up by November 2020.
To join our prospective buyer list, or to receive updates on Cully Green developments for any other reason, please sign up here.